How To Use African Black Soap For Skin CareBy Jon Low On August 3, 2010 Under Skin Care
Black Soap, or African Black Soap, has become very popular as a fantastic all over skincare product. What that means is you can use it on your body, face and even your hair (I would not recommend putting it in your eyes). Many have found that black soap clears up skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris and eczema. When used properly (which does not take a large amount of intellectual or physical effort), the benefits of black soap will be clear to see.
To commence, these are a few basic things youll need to use the soap:
- African Black Soap (good quality, something that is dark brown or coffee colored is what you are looking for)
- Warm Water (gentle flow)
- A gentle towel (preferably soft cotton)
These are the few user friendly steps you can take to capitalise on the benefits of African Black Soap:
1. Pure Black Soap is absent of preservatives and therefore needs to be kept in an airtight container, or well wrapped. With this in mind, it is often best to grab a chunk off of the black soap. Although this may feel difficult at first, continue exerting pressure on your African black soap and a chunk will come off.
2. For use on your body, you can either use your chunk of black soap like any other bar of soap. If you prefer to use a body glove or washcloth, simply lather the chunk of black soap onto your washcloth as you would any other bar of soap.
3. For use on your face and hair, it is much better to make a lather with your chunk of black soap between your hands and then rub the resulting lather on your face or through your hair.
4. Once you have lathered your skin (leaving it in for 30 seconds or so), hair or face with your black soap, simply wash off as you would normally after a shower.
Jonathan is a Pure Black Soap enthusiast, looking to promote the most ethical and integrous aspects of the resource and its application in society today. He has recognised that social responsibility and product quality are inseparable entities to compliment our lives. Click to check out a body pleasing Pure Black Soap Product.
People who looked at this item also looked at…
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how long does it take for black soap to work
- how long does it take black soap to work
- how long does it take for african black soap to work
- how to use african black soap
- african black soap for stretch marks
- black soap for stretch marks
- african black soap stretch marks
- does african black soap remove dark spots
- black soap stretch marks
- how long does black soap take to work